Wednesday, April 8, 2009

War of the Ring




I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan(ask my college roommate Ben how many times I watched "Fellowship of the Ring"). When Gamesworkshop came out with a Lord of the Rings strategy game I was interested but no one in my area played so I put it off. Now several years later we have a interest in the game here in Madison and with the new War of the Ring supplement I'm pumped to get people playing.
This blog is going to track my (very slow)progress painting my Rohan War of the Ring force and other misc Lord of the Rings miniatures and terrain. I'll also throw some Warhammer stuff up here now and again as well.
In these pics you'll see the start of my Rohan force. So far it includes 45ish Riders of Rohan, 30ish Warriors of Rohan, Eomer, Theodred, Eorl the Young, and Gandalf the White, and the Fellowship of the Ring. I am addiing more to the force this next week in the form of more Riders and Warriors, Elfhelm, Erkenbrand, 10 Royal Guard and a Command unit for the Warriors.
Thanks for following my blog and look forward to many updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment